The application for the International Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Albion College for all International Students in USA.
The Albion College hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Albion College has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. Albion College has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Albion College and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate or graduate programs offered at Albion College are eligible to apply.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from all foreign regions are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be international students admitted to the applied program at Albion College.
- The applicants must have a minimum grade of 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 100.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Academic records
- International transcript evaluation
- Application essay
- Recommendation letter
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.