The application for the International Piano Quintet Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Kutztown University of Pennsylvania for all International Students in USA.
The Kutztown University of Pennsylvania hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Kutztown University of Pennsylvania has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Kutztown University will provide full-tuition fees for the academic year 2022-2023 in the USA. Kutztown University of Pennsylvania has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Kutztown University of Pennsylvania and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Piano Quintet Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL PIANO QUINTET SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- To be eligible, the applicants must hold previous year degrees or certificates with good academic achievement.
- Aspirants must have to submit SAT or ACT scores. KU will accept test scores printed on the official high school transcript.
- Students whose first language is not English must have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before registering for an academic course.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL PIANO QUINTET SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Bank loans for educational purposes
- Scholarship letters
- Investment statements indicating liquid assets
- Government funding guarantor letter
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 13 May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.