The application for the Hilary Jolly Memorial International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Waikato for all International Students in New Zealand.
The University of Waikato hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Waikato has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate (Taught), Postgraduate (Research). The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK. University of Waikato has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Waikato and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Hilary Jolly Memorial International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
HILARY JOLLY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc (Research) or MSc (Taught) degree program in the subject area of Science.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Be enrolled or enrolling full-time in an MSc (Research) or an MSc (Taught).
- Be undertaking research in the field of freshwater ecology in New Zealand.
- For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HILARY JOLLY SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A brief outline (300-400 words) of the proposed research topic
- A personal statement
- A brief CV
- And request the submission of two academic references.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.