The application for the International Doctoral Studentships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by City, University of London for all International Students in UK.
The City, University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The City, University of London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Doctoral degree program. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. These studentships come with a stipend that tracks the UKRI rate of £19,668 per annum, as well as tuition fees and additional resources from their respective Schools. City, University of London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The City, University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Doctoral Studentships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Bayes Business School
- City Law School
- School of Communication and Creativity
- School of Health and Psychological Sciences
- School of Policy and Global Affairs
- School of Science and Technology.
Eligible criteria are:
- All students are eligible.
- To be eligible for the studentship, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- The admission requirements for doctoral study at City University of London may also vary depending on the program and department, but they commonly include a minimum degree classification or equivalent, relevant academic background, and research experience.
- Applicants whose first language is not English may need to provide proof of English proficiency by achieving certain scores in recognized English language tests such as IELTS or TOEFL. The required scores may vary depending on the program and department.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL DOCTORAL STUDENTSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- The required supporting documents for doctoral study at the City University of London may vary depending on the program and department, but they commonly include academic transcripts, a research proposal, a CV, and references.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 14 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.