The application for the Application-Required Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Winnipeg for all International Students in Canada.
The University of Winnipeg hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University of Winnipeg has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The selected students will be awarded a $100 – $48,000 scholarship towards their study costs at UWinninpeg. University of Winnipeg has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Winnipeg and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Application-Required Entrance Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
APPLICATION-REQUIRED SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) or English Language Program (ELP) offered at UWinninpeg can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All Canadian national and international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be new students at UWinnipeg.
- The applicants must have a minimum 85% grade average from the grade 12 high school courses used for general admission or a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 86
- IELTS – 6.5
- CanTEST – 4.5
- C1/C2 – 180
- CAEL & CAEL CE – 60
- CAEL Online – 70
- PTE – 58
- ELP – Level 5.
HOW TO APPLY FOR APPLICATION-REQUIRED SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Official transcripts issued by the high school
- University, or college they attended along with the personal statement
- Resume / C.V
- Two reference letters.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.