The application for the Heinrich Böll Foundation for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Heinrich Böll Foundation for all International Students in Germany.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Heinrich Böll Foundation has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Heinrich Böll Foundation has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Heinrich Böll Foundation, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
TEACHNZ SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate or graduate-level degree programmes offered at German institutes can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- German, EU and non-EU students are eligible.
- The applicants must be pursuing degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunst-/Musikhochschulen’).
- The applicants must meet their chosen university’s entry requirements to secure admission. Course-specific requirements must also be addressed.
- The applicants must provide written proof of German language proficiency Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang“ DSH 2 or Level B2.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TEACHNZ SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Personal data and CV
- Motivation for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- An outline of their motivation for studying their chosen subject and of your main areas of interest
- An outline of their social commitments and political interests et al.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.