The application for the Engineering International Admission Award for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Queen’s University for all International Students in Canada.
The Queen’s University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Queen’s University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Queen’s University will be presenting the selected 20 and 5 students a scholarship worth $15,000 and $25,000 each, respectively. Queen’s University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Queen’s University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Engineering International Admission Award, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION AWARD APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for an undergraduate-level degree program offered at the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science of Queen’s University.
Eligible criteria are:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must be entering the first year of post-secondary education for the first time.
- The applicants must be entering an undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science.
- The applicants must meet the international student entry requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
- Cambridge English – 175.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION AWARD
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A copy of an official transcript issued by an accredited university or college
- A transcript obtained from a self-serve university or college web system
- A copy of a high school credit counselling summary or equivalent
- A copy of an official high school transcript issued by your school, school board, ministry of education, or examination body
- World Education Services (WES) credential authentication
- A copy of an unofficial exam result
- A copy of your Language Proficiency Test Score.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.