The application for the FEBS Summer Fellowships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Federation of European Biochemical Societies for all International Students in Europe.
The Federation of European Biochemical Societies hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Fellowships. The Federation of European Biochemical Societies has set-up a tertiary Fellowships to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successfully selected candidates will be awarded the fellowship which will consist of a sum of €3,500. Federation of European Biochemical Societies has allocated Fellowships specifically for the following fields below.
The Federation of European Biochemical Societies and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the FEBS Summer Fellowships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
FEBS SUMMER FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The candidates can apply to undertake a master’s or PhD study in laboratory research.
Eligible criteria are:
- Overseas students are eligible.
- The applicants must be members of a FEBS Constituent Society.
- The applicants must apply to work in a laboratory in an academic institution in a different FEBS country from that in which they are normally working.
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the laboratory they wish to join.
- The students must have knowledge of the English language as it is likely to be the medium of instruction in most labs.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FEBS SUMMER FELLOWSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A short descript of the work
- A short curriculum vitae
- A host acceptance from the appointed head of the host institute or department, countersigned by the head of the research group
- A referee’s letter.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st, May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.