The application for the MSc Jan Metzger International Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Sussex for all International Students in UK.
The University of Sussex hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Sussex has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The selected students will be awarded an £11,275 tuition fee reduction on the cost of the applied MSc programme at the University of Sussex. University of Sussex has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sussex and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the MSc Jan Metzger International Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
MSC JAN METZGER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems MSc or Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc programme offered at the University of Sussex can be applied.
Eligible criteria are:
- UK and overseas students are both eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have been accepted to a full-time place in an eligible MSc programme at the University of Sussex.
- The applicants must normally have an upper second-class (2.1) undergraduate honors degree.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MSC JAN METZGER INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 July, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.