The application for the Prof. Emeritus Madan Mohan Das Memorial Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) for all International Students in Thailand.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) will provide a scholarship program that covers 24 credits and a registration fee for four semesters. Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Prof. Emeritus Madan Mohan Das Memorial Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PROF. EMERITUS MADAN MOHAN DAS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Master’s degree program in School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from Thailand and India are eligible.
- The applicants must be admitted to AIT and must maintain a CGPA of 3.0 or above in the first semester to avail the scholarship for the second semester.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree it’s equivalent in an appropriate field of study from a reputable institution accepted by AIT.
- Have significantly above-average undergraduate grades. The minimum CGPA criteria for admission to the Master’s Program are 2.75 or equivalent at the Bachelor’s degree level.
- Be in good bodily and mental health, and have a record of good conduct.
- Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOEFL CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23);
HOW TO APPLY FOR PROF. EMERITUS MADAN MOHAN DAS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Degree Certificate (For enrolled or final year students)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (For PhD applicants)
- English Proficiency Certificate
- An essay on the research proposal topic.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before June 10, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.