The application for the IEFA 10Pro Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by IEFA Organisation for all International Students in USA.
The IEFA Organisation hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The IEFA Organisation has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successfully selected applicants will be provided a sum of USD 2,000 for their education costs. IEFA Organisation has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The IEFA Organisation and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the IEFA 10Pro Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
10PRO SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate or graduate study programme in any field in any desired organization can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students can apply.
- The applicants must be a student from any country/area.
- The applicants must show that they are currently studying or pursuing any field of study.
- The students must meet the entry requirements of the university they wish to join.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of the university they wish to join. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc are widely accepted across national and international universities and colleges.
HOW TO APPLY FOR 10PRO SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal statements, etc, and any other additional documents demanded by the university.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15th October, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.