The application for the Canada Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Carleton University for all International Students in Canada.
The Carleton University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Carleton University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor or graduate students (Master and PhD). The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award value differs depending on the duration and level of study. The grant value for students is: CAD 10,200 for college, bachelor, or graduate students (Master’s and PhD) for four months or one academic term of research; or CAD 12,700 for Masters and PhD (graduate) students for five to six months of research. Carleton University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Carleton University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Canada Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CANADA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Candidates must be citizens of one of the following eligible countries/territories:
- Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan
- Europe: Türkiye, Ukraine
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Tunisia
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda
- who have obtained Canadian citizenship or who have applied for permanent residency in Canada are not eligible;
- already enrolled in a degree or diploma program at a Canadian university or college are not eligible;
- must be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution in an eligible country and paying any tuition fees regulated by that institution at the time of application and for the full duration of the exchange
- Carleton can only accept students for research visits under this program.
- Students who learn English as a Second Language must check an English language requirement to study at Carleton University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CANADA SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Statement of Intent
- Writing Sample
- Preference Form (if needed)
- Portfolio (if required)
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Award certificates to help to demonstrate students’ English language proficiency.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 11 March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.