The application for the International Research Scholarships in Physiotherapy Service for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Sydney for all International Students in Australia.
The University of Sydney hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Sydney has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the PHD. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Sydney will award the selected candidates a scholarship worth $35,000 per annum for up to 3 years of PhD study. University of Sydney has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sydney and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Research Scholarships in Physiotherapy Service, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Faculty of Medicine
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students can apply.
- The applicants must conduct research in an MRFF-funded clinical trial evaluating the provision of a physiotherapy service in the emergency department
- The applicants must meet the entry requirements of their desired PD programme.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/change of name certificate
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 5 February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.