The application for the Special Talent Awards for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Mount Mercy University for all International Students in Australia.
The Mount Mercy University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Mount Mercy University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $3,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA. Mount Mercy University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Mount Mercy University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Special Talent Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SPECIAL TALENT AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree in art & design, music, writing, and sustainability
You’re eligible if your:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Applicants must be international students
- Open to all majors
- Students have to submit ACT and SAT scores.
- Aspirants have to submit the following:
- TOEFL: 550 PBT, 213 CBT, 79 IBT
- IELTS: 6
- STEP: Eiken (Grade 1)
- PTE-Academic: Minimum score of 53 (no subscore below 51 for reading, listening, and speaking)
- Duolingo: 50 or higher.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SPECIAL TALENT AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Official high school transcripts translated into English by a court-certified English Language Translator,
- Official college and/or foreign university transcripts,
- Scanned copy of your passport and personal statement.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 2, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.