The application for the International Postdoctoral Position in Quantum AI Project for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Copenhagen for all International Students in USA.
The University of Copenhagen hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Copenhagen has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postdoctoral. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Copenhagen will provide the selected PhD candidate with a basic salary along with an annual supplement per month and a total contribution to their pension fund equal to 17.1% of their salary and an annual supplement. University of Copenhagen has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Copenhagen and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Postdoctoral Position in Quantum AI Project, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Candidates can apply for a postdoctoral position to the Quantum AI project at the University of Copenhagen can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Danish and foreign students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must demonstrate a clear potential to deliver high-quality peer-reviewed research publications.
- The applicants must have a PhD, JSD or equivalent degree in law, economics or social science.
- The applicants must be able to use English as the working language (written and spoken).
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL POSTDOCTORAL POSITION
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Letter of motivation (a one-page document explaining the reasons for applying)
- Curriculum vitae
- Research project/synopsis
- Diplomas, PhD or JSD diploma or alternatively a document showing that the applicant has submitted or will submit a dissertation
- Publication list
- Teaching portfolio
- Academic references
- A maximum of five (5) scientific publications
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.