The application for the Global Health Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Amsterdam for Non-EU Students in Netherlands.
The University of Amsterdam hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Fund. The University of Amsterdam has set-up a tertiary fund to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successful candidates will receive $5,000 for their study expenses at York University. University of Amsterdam has allocated fund specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Amsterdam and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Amsterdam Economics and Business Talent Fund, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AMSTERDAM ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS TALENT FUND APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for the one-year MSc programs in Economics and Business.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from non-EU countries only
- Applicants need to hold non-EU nationality only
- Applicants need to have no financial possibility to pay for an MSc study
- Applicants need to have excellent academic results in the top percentile
- Applicants not be entitled to receive a Dutch study grant or loan
- Applicants did not receive a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study as the scholarship
- Applicants need to have submitted a complete application to one of the MSc programs of Economics and Business before 15 January.
- Applicants must be able to comply with Dutch visa regulations as indicated by the Dutch Immigration Service (IND).
- English proficiency required: TOEFL IBT, IELTS, and Cambridge Assessment English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AMSTERDAM ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS TALENT FUND
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Submit proof of family income to prove your financial need
- A statement from the university or another instance that explains the financial need for the scholarships
- GMAT/GRE test (if applicable)
- Proof of an outstanding GPA of at least (Magna) Cum Laude (Dutch system), a first-class honors (UK), or 3.7 (USA).
- Motivation letter-no more than 300 words
- Recommendation letter
- Proof of English proficiency.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.