The application for the Taught Master’s Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Maynooth University for all International Students in Ireland.
The Maynooth University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Maynooth University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK. Maynooth University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Maynooth University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Taught Master’s Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
TAUGHT MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Scholarships are awarded in all departments to support Masters’ study at Maynooth University.
Eligible criteria are:
- EU, Non-EU, Maynooth and non-Maynooth graduates are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.1 honours undergraduate degree in order to be considered for a Taught Master’s Scholarship. Applicants who have been in receipt of a student grant for the final year of their undergraduate studies should submit evidence outlining their grant award as this will be taken into consideration where two candidates are equally ranked on final year undergraduate grades.
- For admission to a master’s degree program applicants have to compete for university places solely on the basis of the results of their school-leaving exams, a minimum requirement for a final overall undergraduate honours BA/BSc result of 2.1 or equivalent is required.
- Non-EU applicants will require IELTS or equivalent English language competency of 6.5 or above.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TAUGHT MASTER’S SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Applicants will be required to upload their undergraduate degree transcripts for their level 8 undergraduate honours degree. They must be uploaded to the http://www.pac.ie/ course application system to receive confirmation of the scholarship award.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.