The application for the Entrance Bursary Program for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by McGill University for Domestic and International Students in Canada.
The McGill University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The McGill University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide the Entrance bursaries range in value and award amounts are determined by the level of need demonstrated by the student and their family, relative to other applicants and the tuition fee rate charged based on the program of study and student residency (Quebec, rest of Canada, US, International). McGill University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The McGill University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Entrance Bursary Program, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ENTRANCE BURSARY PROGRAM APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- The scholarship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are open for nationalities.
- Aspirants must have a 95% average on all academic grade 12 and grade 11 level courses and rank in top 1-2% of the class.
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time degree program at the University
- demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- For taking admission, claimants need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ENTRANCE BURSARY PROGRAM
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- The Scholarships and Student Aid office reserves the right to verify the information provided on the application. Inconsistencies may result in a reassessment or cancellation of the applicant’s award.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before June 30th, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.