The application for the AUP Scholar Awards for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by American University of Paris for all International Students in France.
The American University of Paris hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The American University of Paris has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The American University of Paris will cover upto 75% of the total tuition fee of the chosen course under the student scholarship program. American University of Paris has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The American University of Paris and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the AUP Scholar Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AUP SCHOLAR AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- All undergraduate degree courses are eligible.
Eligible criteria are:
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must hold impressive academic records
- AUP Global Citizenship Awards permit the most talented, internationally oriented students to choose an AUP education.
- Students must have a high school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- The applicants are required to submit one of the following test scores:
- TOEFL – Internet-Based Test (ibT) minimum score: 88. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- Cambridge English – First, Advanced, or Proficiency level, minimum score: 176.
- TOEIC – Listening and Reading, minimum score: 810. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- IELTS – Academic Option, minimum score 6.5.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUP SCHOLAR AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The applicants must first sign up on the official online portal of the university
- The applicants must select ‘yes’ when further asked if interested in a financial award or not.
- The applicants will then receive a mail on the registered ID.
- The applicants are required to use the same email address as the admissions application.
- The applicants must complete the application providing any further supporting documents.
- The requirement include:
- A personal statement and a supplemental essay.
- Extra activities and work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from the past three years of schooling.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 15 November, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.