The application for the UKESC Caribbean Undergraduate Academic Excellence International Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Plymouth for all International Students in UK.
The University of Plymouth hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Plymouth has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Plymouth will provide the award amount in the form of a 50% tuition fee waiver to the high-achieving candidates. University of Plymouth has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Plymouth and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the UKESC Caribbean Undergraduate Academic Excellence International Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
UKESC INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Peninsula Dental School
- Peninsula Medical School
- School of Art, Design, and Architecture
- School of Biomedical Sciences and Health Professions
- School of Nursing and Midwifery.
Eligible criteria are:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, United States, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia are eligible
- Have an outstanding academic record
- Meet our standard English language requirements
- Have an unconditional/conditional offer letter from the University of Plymouth, which you have accepted as your firm choice.
- Aspirants must need to fulfill the required conditions for their chosen field at the university.
- Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability as per the university’s guidelines.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UKESC INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A valid ID card
- Apassport photo in JPG format
- A CV
- And academic documents.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 31, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.