The application for the International Student Services Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Columbus State University for all International Students in USA.
The Columbus State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Columbus State University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate and Graduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide n out-of-state tuition waiver which will be available for international students. Columbus State University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Columbus State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Services Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SERVICES SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Must be available for an in-person or computer interview if required.
- Must comply with all immigration regulations, university policy, state and local laws.
- You need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SERVICES SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Degree certificate
- Degree transcript
- English language qualification
- And two references.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.