The application for the Discover Nursing at Dundee Bursary for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University of Dundee for all International Students in UK.
The University of Dundee hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Bursary. The University of Dundee has set-up a tertiary bursary to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Full-time Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Dundee will provide all the following: The value of this Bursary is £2,250 for the duration of the student’s program, The Bursary is made in 2 separate payments over the academic year, usually at the end of November 2023 and February 2024, and Students do not need to re-apply annually for this Bursary.University of Dundee has allocated bursary specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Dundee and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Discover Nursing at Dundee Bursary, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DISCOVER NURSING AT DUNDEE BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Bachelors & Masters Degree program will be awarded in Agriculture and Environment.
Eligible criteria are:
- UK, England, Wales, and Northern Ireland
- Must have fee status – England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland
- Applicants must be residents of the UK and classified as RUK fee-paying students by the University of Dundee.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements to study at Dundee.
- English language proficiency is needed.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DISCOVER NURSING AT DUNDEE BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- All academic transcripts
- Certificates of English language qualifications.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 3 September, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.