The application for the Ready International Bursary for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology for all International Students in Australia.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Bursary. The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology has set-up a tertiary bursary to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the EAP Program or Foundation Program. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology will provide a 20% tuition fee discount to either. Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology has allocated bursary specifically for the following fields below.
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Ready International Bursary, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
READY INTERNATIONAL BURSARY APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- English for Academic Purpose (EAP) or Foundation Studies program any subject offered by the University
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- To be eligible, the applicants must be commencing in English for Academic Purpose (EAP) with a study period between 5 January 2021 – 9 December 2022
- To take admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Must meet the English Language Proficiency to get enroll in the program at the University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR READY INTERNATIONAL BURSARY
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Candidates need to meet the documents required at RIMT University.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open.