The application for the AIMS@JCU Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by James Cook University for all International Students in Australia.
The James Cook University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The James Cook University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK. James Cook University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The James Cook University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the AIMS@JCU Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AIMS@JCU SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Students can apply for an HDR study programme at the JCU.
Eligible criteria are:
- All students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be enrolled in an HDR programme at JCU to be able to apply for this scholarship.
- Students must either have a bachelor’s degree with at least Second Class, Division A (Honours) in a degree program that included a total of at least a semester of supervised project work, the results of which contributed to the Honours grade or a relevant postgraduate qualification.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 74
- PTE – 52
- C1 Advanced/ C2 Proficiency – 169
- ISLPR – 3
- JCUCEAP – Level 3.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AIMS@JCU SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- HDR Application Form
- Transcripts and testamurs for all qualifications undertaken
- Proof of citizenship or residency in the form of a passport, birth certificate, or visa
- Current CV
- List of any publications that I have authored.
- Details and evidence of any co-tutelle or external funding arrangements.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Ongoing.