The application for the GV Scholar’s Awards for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Grand View University for all International Students in USA.
The Grand View University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Grand View University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Master‘s degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Grand View will present the selected students with scholarship awards worth $12,000 towards the cost of the study programme. Grand View University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Grand View University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the GV Scholar’s Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GV SCHOLAR’S AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at Grand View can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international students can apply.
- The applicants must be first-year students at Grand View.
- The applicants must have met the academic criteria to be accepted to Grand View.
- The applicants must have graduated high school or have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75/4.00.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 69
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 48
- Duolingo – 95.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GV SCHOLAR’S AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Official transcripts
- Declaration of financial resources
- Copy of passport
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of purpose letter
- Professional resume
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is on Rolling basis.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.