The application for the Sussex MBA Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Sussex University for all International Students in UK.
The Sussex University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Sussex University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The candidate will receive a bursary of up to £5,000 at the University of Sussex in the UK. Sussex University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Sussex University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Sussex MBA Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SUSSEX MBA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- For gaining the scholarship, the holder should be the applicant of an MBA course in any stream.
Eligible criteria are:
- Pupils from all the countries over the globe are eligible to apply for this grant.
- To be eligible, learners must hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA as well as have senior management experience and/or good degree results.
- For taking admission, candidates should have a lower second-class undergraduate honors degree or above.
- Applicants are requested to have an IELTS score for being eligible for taking admission.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SUSSEX MBA SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- For taking advantage of this free study, holders are advised to submit their CV and personal statement.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 September, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.