The application for the Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Auckland for all International Students in New Zealand.
The University of Auckland hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Auckland has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Each Successful scholar will receive the full-tuition fees to complete their undergraduate degree in the USA. University of Auckland has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Auckland and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
AUCKLAND LAW SCHOOL POSTGRADUATE AWARDS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master of Laws,
- Master of Legal Studies,
- Master of Taxation Studies.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate certificate from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- Previous work experience may be taken into account.
- To take admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AUCKLAND LAW SCHOOL POSTGRADUATE AWARDS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Submit copies of their official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed,
- A current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees,
- And a cover letter.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 30 and June 30, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.