The application for the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Oxford for Domestic and International Students in UK.
The University of Oxford hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Oxford has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Oxford will provide 100% of course fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £15,609). University of Oxford has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Oxford and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
OXFORD-WEIDENFELD AND HOFFMANN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- BCL Bachelor of Civil Law
- MBA Master of Business Administration
- MJur Magister Juris
- MPP Master of Public Policy
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc Comparative Social Policy
- MSc Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MSt Diplomatic Studies
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Higher Education)
- MSc Energy Systems
- MSc Environmental Change and Management
- MSc Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc Financial Economics
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc Global Health Science and Epidemiology
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MSt Islamic Studies and History
- MSt Jewish Studies
- MSt Korean Studies
- MSc Latin American Studies
- MSc Law and Finance
- MSc Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc Migration Studies
- MSc Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- MSc Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
- MSc Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc Social Science of the Internet
- MSc Sustainability, Enterprise, and the Environment
- MSc Water Science, Policy and Management
Eligible criteria are:
- Afghanistan Albania Algeria Angola Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Cape Verde Central African Republic Chad Chile China China Tibet China, Hong Kong SAR China, Macau SAR Colombia Comoros Congo, Dem. Rep. Congo, Rep. Costa Rica Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast) Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji French Guiana Gabon Gambia, The Georgia Ghana Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary India Indonesia Iran Iraq Israel Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea (North) Korea (South) Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao PDR Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Lithuania Macedonia, FYR Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar (Burma) Namibia Nauru Nepal Niger Nigeria Oman Pakistan Palau Palestinian territories Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Qatar Réunion Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Helena Samoa São Tomé and Príncipe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Sri Lanka St Kitts and Nevis St Lucia St Vincent and the Grenadines Sudan Suriname Swaziland Syria Taiwan (Republic of China) Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Timor-Leste (East Timor) Togo Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Venezuela Vietnam Western Sahara Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe students are eligible.
- You should intend to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- You should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- If you are shortlisted for the scholarship, you will be required to participate in an interview, which will likely be held online in April 2023.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OXFORD-WEIDENFELD AND HOFFMANN SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- A Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Statement Form and upload it, together with their graduate application form.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.