The application for the Research International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Sheffield for all International Students in UK.
The University of Sheffield hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Sheffield has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Research. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Sheffield will provide the following award: Fees (UK or Overseas) and a full maintenance stipend at the UKRI rate (full-time rate £15,609 in 2021/22), Fees (UK or Overseas) and a half or partial maintenance stipend, Fees only (UK or Overseas), A contribution towards fees and/or maintenance, Access to Research Support funds for conference and other expenses
These scholarships fund up to three and a half years full-time or seven years of part-time study, subject to satisfactory progress. Part-time studentships are paid at 50% of the full-time rate. University of Sheffield has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sheffield and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Research International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Research degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Must have, or expect to attain, a first or upper second class UK honors degree or equivalent.
- Must be UK, EU, and international applicants.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the University.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RESEARCH INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- Applicants must meet the documents required at the University of Sheffield.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 25th January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.