The application for the GREAT Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Teesside University for all International Students in UK.
The Teesside University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Teesside University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK. Teesside University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Teesside University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the GREAT Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Psychology
- MSc International Management
Eligible criteria are:
- Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Turkey are eligible.
- Be a national of one of the following countries: Sri Lanka to Bangladesh for January 2023 entry and from Turkey, Malaysia, or Indonesia for September 2023 entry
- Be assessed as international for tuition fee purposes
- Be self-funded
- For students starting in January 2023 from Sri Lanka or Bangladesh, applicants must hold an offer from Teesside University (Conditional or Unconditional) by 10 November 2022 for a postgraduate taught one-year master’s program commencing September 2023
- For students starting in September 2023 from Turkey, Malaysia, or Indonesia, you must hold an offer from Teesside University (Conditional or Unconditional) by 30 April 2023 for a postgraduate taught one-year master’s program commencing September 2023.
- Applicants must meet the entry requirements to study at TU.
- All eligible international students must check the Information on English language requirements.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREAT SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Personal Statement
- Proof of English Language Qualifications, e.g. IELTS or TOEFL certificate
- Previous Visas.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.