The application for the International Honor Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Alvernia University for all International Students in USA.
The Alvernia University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Alvernia University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Alvernia University will provide an award of the amount of $24,000 to excellent international students n the USA. Alvernia University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below. The Alvernia University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Honor Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL HONOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Must be a top-performing student who has completed their previous studies with honours.
- To be considered for this programme applicant must have a previous year’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL HONOR SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- International Scholarship application
- Statement of the proposed study
- Unofficial Grade Report
- One Letter of Recommendation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.