The application for the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Toronto for all International Students in Canada.
The University of Toronto hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Toronto has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Lester B. Pearson International awards will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years. The award is tenable only at the University of Toronto. University of Toronto has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Toronto and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
LESTER B. PEARSON SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- An international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit)
- An original and creative thinker
- Committed to school and community
- A high achiever in academic and creative pursuits
- Enthusiastic about learning and intellectual exploration
- Have demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- Beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2023 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2023 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered.
- International pupils nominated by their school will be invited to apply for the Lester B. Pearson International education.
- Applicants must have a previous degree to apply for the program.
- Applicants must meet the university’s English Language Requirement.
HOW TO APPLY FOR LESTER B. PEARSON SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Candidates must be ready to submit Transcripts
- Letters of reference
- Résumé, statement of intent
- A sample of written work
- And GRE scores.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 16 January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.