The application for the Montgomery International Undergraduate Warhawk Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Auburn University for all International Students in USA.
The Auburn University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Auburn University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. AUM will provide the award amount of $4,000/year ($2,000 for each semester of fall and spring semesters). Auburn University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Auburn University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Montgomery International Undergraduate Warhawk Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GREAT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Your official high school transcript (which should be mailed or e-mailed directly to AUM from your high school) and official English translation if your transcript is not in English. Proof of sufficient financial resources (Bank statement and/or letter from your sponsor in English), the bank statement should show at least $28,625 available and proof of English proficiency (unless you are exempt). All documentation must be sent to one of the addresses below: Mailing Address (Post Office) or by email email@example.com
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Freshman: High school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale or one of the following language test scores: 76 or higher on TOEFL IBT, 540 or higher on TOEFL ITP OR PBT, and 6.5 on IELT
- Transfer/Exchange students: Grade-point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.00 scale and
- Current students:25 cumulative AUM grade-point average.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement in TOEFL IBT (minimum 61 points), the IELTS (minimum 5.5 points), PTE (minimum 44), or the TOEFL PBT (minimum 500 points).
HOW TO APPLY FOR GREAT SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- The scholarship will be awarded for undergraduate in any subject offered by the university
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before May 1, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.