The application for the International Student Retention Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by Portland State University for International Students in USA.
The Portland State University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The Portland State University has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate, Graduate and Post-baccalaureate. Recipients receive a $1,500 tuition waiver for a maximum of six terms and awarded to international undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate students. Portland State University has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Portland State University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Student Retention Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
RETENTION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Students must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- If you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RETENTION SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- High school transcripts
- Grades and other relevant academic records along with your graduation certificate
- Diploma or exam results or certificates.
- If you have taken any college or university classes, submit transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before February 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.