The application for the International Undergraduate Degree Award for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by King’s College London for International Students in UK.
The King’s College London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Awards. The King’s College London has set-up a tertiary awards to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. King’s College London will provide one award, valued at £9,000 available for full-time entry onto one of our relevant undergraduate courses. The awards will be paid in instalments over the duration of the degree. King’s College London has allocated awards specifically for the following fields below.
The King’s College London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Undergraduate Degree Award, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE AWARD APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- MBA programme at LBS can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from African countries can apply..
- The applicants must be a national of an African country applying for an MBA course at LBS.
- The applicants must have a valid GMAT score. GRE scores are also accepted.
- The students must submit Cambridge CPE, CAE, PTE, TOEFL, or IELTS test scores if the applicants’ native language is not English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE AWARD
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Applications that are incomplete on receipt (e.g. missing personal statements, references or predicted grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.