The application for the Non-Residents Freshman Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Trento for all International Students in USA.
The University of Trento hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Trento has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Students that secure a minimum application score of 70 points will be considered for this 5.200 € award. University of Trento has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Trento and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Non-EU Students Living Abroad Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
NON-RESIDENTS FRESHMAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master in Innovation Management at UniTrento can be applied for.
Eligible criteria are:
- All Non-EU students can apply.
- The applicants must be among the top scorers.
- A three or four years Bachelor’s Diploma is compulsory for enrolment in the Program at UniTrento.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- – IELTS (Overall: min. 6)
- TOEFL (Overall: min. 72)
- FCE, CAE, CPE, Bulats min. 60
- BEC Vantage, BEC Higher (from University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations)
- ESOL Communicator + Spoken English Communicator; ESOL Expert + Spoken English Expert; ESOL Mastery + Spoken English Mastery (from City & Guilds)
- ISE II, ISE III, ISE IV (from Trinity College of London)
- English for Business Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 (from London Chamber of Commerce and Industry Examinations Board)
- Jetset level 5, Jetset level 6, Jetset level 7
- Pearson General English Test Level 3, Level 4, Level 5
- Pearson Academic English Test (minimum score: 42).
HOW TO APPLY FOR NON-EU STUDENTS LIVING ABROAD SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Bachelor degree and transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Two reference letters
- Copy of passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before Mid-February, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.