The application for the Presidential Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Alvernia University for all International Students in USA.
The Alvernia University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Alvernia University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Alvernia University will provide the selected undergraduate students with a scholarship amount of $24,000 per year for their education costs. Alvernia University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Alvernia University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Presidential Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Undergraduate programmes offered at Alvernia University can be applied.
Eligible criteria are:
- All international applicants are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be a full-time, degree-seeking undergraduate student mainly attending daytime classes.
- The applicants must have earned a minimum 3.0 overall cumulative GPA by the May 1 scholarship application deadline.
- The applicants must complete an application to Alvernia University along with all supporting documents.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550 or higher
- TOEFL CBT – 190-213
- TOEFL IBT – 75-80
- IELTS – 5.5 or higher.
- DUOLINGO – 85 or higher.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Official copies of all education credentials, such as high school transcripts or equivalent high school completion certificates.
- Foreign Credential Equivalency Report(s) of all documents must be submitted with a copy of the original documents
- Financial Statement via the International Student Certification of Finance.
- Two letters of recommendation.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st May, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.