The application for the 70 City Law School International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by City, University of London for all International Students in UK.
The City, University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The City, University of London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the BVS, GDL, GE LLB, LPC, LLM Programs. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The award program provides financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one-year master studies in the UK. City, University of London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The City, University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the 70 City Law School International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CITY LAW SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Bar Vocational Studies courses (BVS)
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Graduate Entry LLB (GE LLB)
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- And Legal Practice Course.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Hold academic merit (2:1 or 1st) or international equivalent.
- For taking admission, candidates need to meet the entry requirements for each qualification they plan to study.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CITY LAW SCHOOL INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Certified copies of your academic records
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications varies according to the course.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.