The application for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Teesside University for all International Students in UK.
The Teesside University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Teesside University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate or Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. Teesside University will award 30 selected candidates a scholarship award of £5,000 each, which will be awarded as a fee waiver in the first year of study. Teesside University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Teesside University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
VICE-CHANCELLOR’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes offered at Teesside University.
Eligible criteria are:
- Overseas students are eligible.
- The applicants must be enrolling first time at Teesside University.
- The applicants must have a good honours degree (at least a 2.2) in a subject related to the field of study or equivalent international qualification and a post-experience or professional qualification.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0 and PTE – 59.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VICE-CHANCELLOR’S INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal essays
- Motivation letters
- Resume, etc.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 5th June, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.