The application for the International Scholars Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Lincoln University for all International Students in USA.
The Lincoln University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Lincoln University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The university will provide full tuition fees to eligible international students who want to commence undergraduate degree programmes in the USA. Lincoln University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Lincoln University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Scholars Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- They must be international students.
- Must have an SAT score of 1000 or higher and a 3.3 or higher high school GPA.
- To be eligible for this programme applicant must provide a previous year’s degree.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A transcript of results
- and copies of any other documentation.
- SAT or ACT results or the LIFT Test-Optional Essay.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before August 15, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.