The application for the Global Masters Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Birmingham for all International Students in USA.
The University of Birmingham hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Birmingham has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Masters. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount to the high achieving candidates. Thirty scholarships will be awarded a value of up to £2,000. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar. University of Birmingham has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Birmingham and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global Masters Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GLOBAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Non-resident’s bachelor degree programmes offered at Utah Valley can be undertaken.
Eligible criteria are:
- Bangladesh, Cameroon Egypt Gambia, The Ghana, India, Iran, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, United Republic of Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe students are eligible to apply.
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2023/24academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2023 on a course delivered on-campus.
- The university accepts applications from those students who have the following qualifications:
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to study there.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLOBAL MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 31 August, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.