The application for the SG and JG scholarships (MIT Sydney) for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Federation University for all International Students in UK.
The Federation University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Federation University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor, Honors, Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The Federation University will provide one scholarship. Selected students will receive $7,000, to be paid in two installments. $3,500 after the first census date and $3,500 after the second census date. Federation University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Federation University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the SG and JG scholarships (MIT Sydney), we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
SG AND JG SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded for a Bachelor, Honors, or Postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- New/commencing student in 2023
- They must be an International student
- It must be a female Student
- Undertaking bachelor, honors, or postgraduate program (excluding research degrees)
- Undertaking study at the MIT Sydney Campus
- Active and enrolled for the full-year post-census date
- It can be full-time or part-time
- To take admission, applicants must meet all the university’s entry requirements.
- Applicants must meet the minimum English Language Requirements for entry into a Federation University Australia program.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SG AND JG SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- A reference letter is a written statement provided by a responsible person with knowledge of your circumstances. A responsible person is someone who satisfies each of the following:
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident who is 18 years of age or older
- And has known you for at least 12 months or for the entire duration of the circumstance(s), whichever is shorter and is not related to you by birth, marriage, de facto, or same-sex relationship.
- And does not live with you or reside at your residence and can comment knowledgeably about your situation without being briefed about the circumstance(s).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 7 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.