The application for the GIC Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Bright Sparks Singapore for all International Students in Singapore.
The Bright Sparks Singapore hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Bright Sparks Singapore has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Undergraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates.
The organization will provide the successfully selected candidates the following benefits: All tuition and compulsory fees, Monthly living allowance, One time pre? studies allowance for warm clothing, settling? in, etc., Return economy airfare, Opportunities for sponsorship of student exchange, summer programmes, and foreign language studies, Internships during the second year of study, and Sponsorship for Masters upon approval by management. Bright Sparks Singapore has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Bright Sparks Singapore and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the GIC Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GIC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- Students can apply for a degree programme in any discipline excluding dentistry and medicine in a Singaporean institute of choice.
Eligible criteria are:
- All foreign national students can apply.
- The applicants must be international applicants.
- The applicants must have good academic results from their previous education.
- Students must meet the academic as well as entry and course-specific requirements of the university they wish to apply at.
- The students must meet the English language requirements of their respective institutes. TOEFL, IELTS, etc are commonly accepted tests.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GIC SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Applications is Open