The application for the Internal Masters and Doctorate International Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by ÉTS School of Technology for all International Students in Canada.
The ÉTS School of Technology hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The ÉTS School of Technology has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master’s and Doctorate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. ÉTS School of Technology will provide an award for masters: $5,000 (1 semester) and for doctorate: $7,500 (1 semester). ÉTS School of Technology has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The ÉTS School of Technology and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Internal Masters and Doctorate International Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNAL MASTERS AND DOCTORATE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master’s and doctorate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- Must be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master’s (with thesis) or PhD program at the University.
- Must not be in an extension period.
- Must not hold a reward of $10,000 or more per year obtained in a competition/selection process.
- Master’s candidates must have a cumulative average of at least 3, 5/4.3 in the current program of studies.
- PhD candidates must have passed the doctoral exam (DGA1030).
- To be eligible for admission, you need a previous year’s degree or equivalent qualification with specific curricular requirements.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNAL MASTERS AND DOCTORATE SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Certified copies of their academic transcripts and other supporting completed documentation.
- PDF documents to send by email to
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before January 24, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.