The application for the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Road Safety Innovation for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of Sydney for all International Students and Domestic in Australia.
The University of Sydney hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of Sydney has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Postgraduate. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The applicants selected will be provided a scholarship worth $5,000 for up to 3 months of postgraduate study by the University of Sydney. University of Sydney has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of Sydney and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Road Safety Innovation, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
Eligible criteria are:
- Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be currently enrolled to study full-time in a PhD within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
- The applicants must be willing to conduct research in Road Safety.
- The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements of the Faculty of Engineering at Sydney University.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INTERNATIONAL POSTGRADUATE RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/change of name certificate.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 24th January, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.