The application for the Gribble Family MBA Goldman Sachs Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by University of London for all International Students in UK.
The University of London hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The University of London has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The MBA students selected for this scholarship will be given a sum of £49,000 to study at London Business School. University of London has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University of London and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Gribble Family MBA Goldman Sachs Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
GRIBBLE FAMILY MBA GOLDMAN SACHS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Master of Business Administration programme taught at London Business School are eligible to apply for.
Eligible criteria are:
- Applicants from Australia and New Zealand are eligible.
- The applicants must demonstrate financial need and aspire for finance-related careers.
- Students must have a valid GMAT score before submitting their application.
- The school requires a Cambridge CPE, CAE, PTE, TOEFL, or IELTS test scores if the applicants’ native language is not English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GRIBBLE FAMILY MBA GOLDMAN SACHS SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Application essay
- One page CV
- University transcripts
- Details of referee
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 27th March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.