The application for the Investintech – CAJ Journalism Scholarship for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ) for all International Students in Canada.
The Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ) hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ) has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates.The bursary will provide the following: $1,000.00 CAD, Free one-year membership with the CAJ, and one free pass to the annual CAJ national conference
Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ) has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Canadian Association of Journalists (CAJ) and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Investintech – CAJ Journalism Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
CAJ JOURNALISM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- Applications will be accepted from Canadian journalism students.
- Majoring in a journalism program, working towards either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Currently accepted to or enrolled in a college or university in Canada.
- Pursuing a course of studies leading to an undergraduate or graduate degree in journalism.
- For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CAJ JOURNALISM SCHOLARSHIP
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before April 28, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.