The application for the Advanced Navigation Student Grant for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by Curtin University for all International Students in Australia.
The Curtin University hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The Curtin University has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the All Undergraduate and Postgraduate Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The scholarships, each valued at £2,000, are intended to assist students to pay the fees for their chosen course of study. Curtin University has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The Curtin University and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Advanced Navigation Student Grant, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
ADVANCED NAVIGATION STUDENT GRANT APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
- The scholarship will be awarded to all undergraduate and postgraduate masters in science and engineering in the Faculty of Science & Engineering, and Western Australian School of Mines (WASM)
Eligible criteria are:
- Students from Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent, Resident New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, and International Student can apply.
- They must be enrolled in an eligible engineering course
- University is offered to people from Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent, Resident New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, and International students.
- Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ADVANCED NAVIGATION STUDENT GRANT
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Contact Information
- First and last name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Motivation letter (200 words)
- Your thoughts on an autonomous future (approx. 500 words).
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30 April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.