The application for the Women in Finance and Technology Master Scholarships for the academic year 2023/2024 is now open by BI Norwegian Business School for all International Students in Norway.
The BI Norwegian Business School hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2023/2024 Scholarship. The BI Norwegian Business School has set-up a tertiary scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Master. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. If the student meets the academic achievement requirements for the scholarship award, the Women in Finance and Technology Master Scholarship will pay total tuition fees for up to two years. BI Norwegian Business School has allocated scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The BI Norwegian Business School and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Women in Finance and Technology Master Scholarships, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
WOMEN IN FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGY MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- The scholarships are open to studying the university’s MSc International Scholarship program.
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- The applicants must be female candidates admitted to one of the eligible programs at NBS
- The applicants must be Female candidates with strong academic records.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the university’s entry requirement, and all candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests TOEFL or IELTS. The minimum standard for test scores that BI accepts are:
- TOEFL – a total score of 575 points for the written test or 233 for the computer-based version or 90 points on the internet-based test
- IELTS – a score of 6.5
- GMAT 0529
- TOEFL 0529
- GRE 7365.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WOMEN IN FINANCE AND TECHNOLOGY MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement include:
- Application letter
- A maximum of one page
- Transcripts of grades and certificates
- Letter of Motivation
- And Passport.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 1st March, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.