The application for the Global Health Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023 is now open by University College Dublin for all International Students in Canada.
The University College Dublin hereby invites all outstanding students to apply for the 2022/2023 Scholarship. The University College Dublin has set-up a tertiary Scholarship to bolster capacity, expertise and work opportunities related to different sectors. It is intended for tertiary students at the Bachelors & Masters Degree. The university will provide financial support for high achieving candidates. The successful candidates will receive $5,000 for their study expenses at York University. University College Dublin has allocated Scholarship specifically for the following fields below.
The University College Dublin and its community believe in the potential of youth. We believe that access to education should not be dependent on wealth. Education creates opportunities for youth to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to participate in the economy, achieve upward mobility, and change the world for the better for all in it.
For the Global Health Scholarship, we are looking for students who will be meeting the admission requirements and other eligibility requirements of the hosting universities stated below.
DESTINATION AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION ELIGIBILITY
Eligible courses are:
- Bachelor’s degree program in any subject offered by the university
Eligible criteria are:
- All nationalities
- domestic and international students who will pursue their undergraduate degree program (studies in the first year of the program) at York University.
- You have to accomplish the entry requirements of the university
- Students have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DESTINATION AUSTRALIA SCHOLARSHIPS
Applications must be submitted online at:
Kindly attach the following documents:
Please note you will need to ensure all the below documents are accessible on the device (cellphone, laptop, tablet, etc.) you will be using to apply. The documents include:
- The requirement includes:
- Official transcripts
- Course description, and upload all the documents at the given link.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- Completed applications need to be submitted on or before 30th April, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.